- Distinguished Achievement in Agriculture, Gamma Sigma Delta International's most prestigeous award was presented to Davis professor emeritus and researcher, Charles E. Hess at the Davis Chapter Annual Banquet on December 2nd, 2004.
- Gamma Sigma Delta Internationl officers announced the award at the Society's 49th Legislative Council in Fayetteville, Arkansas on June 27th, 2004.
- Received Chapter Enrichment Grant in 2007 to fund scholarships for undergraduate members.
- Alex McCalla - Distinguished Service to California Agriculture, November 2002
- Richard M. Bostock - Past President Award, November 2002
- Thomas L Rost - Past President Award, November 2001
- Linda Whent - Chapter Service Award, November 2002
- Marcia Wienert - Chapter Service Award, November 2001
- Tim Metcalf - Chapter Service Award, November 2002
Thomas L. Rost, Professor, Plant Biology, former Executive Associate Dean of the Division of Biological Sciences and founding President of the Davis Chapter, was elected 2004-2006 International President of Gamma Sigma Delta at the 49th Legislative Council & Conclave held at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville on June 26th & 27th, 2004